Are you interested in new innovative marketing opportunities? If you are interested in associating your company with a high speed, exciting, world-class Olympic sport, a successful, dedicated and focused athlete on her way to the top then support Louise Corcoran in her journey to become an Olympic medalist.
Due to the high speeds and exciting action, skeleton racing is an ideal subject for television.
Your corporate sponsorship will provide your company with:
- New Zealand media promotion and exposure (media releases, television interviews and paper articles).
- Extensive international television exposure. European and North American live coverage of events through Eurosport, Outdoor Life Network and CBC. In 2001-2002 season, 46 hours of skeleton coverage was broadcast across Europe and North America with a cumulative audience of 143.7 million recorded.
- Corporate logo placement on sled, helmet, speed suit, and uniform.
- Public speaking at corporate functions and engagements.
- Enhance the corporate culture within your company by following Louise’s successes in this exciting sport.
- Company (European) marketing campaigns.
Skeleton is a huge untapped source of marketing opportunity. Louise offers a great source of publicity over the next 5-10 years, both internationally and within New Zealand.